Health & Safety Training Modules 1, 2, and 3
This training will cover topic areas 1-8 in a one-day session.
1. Prevention and control of infectious diseases, including immunizations (hand-washing)
2. Administration of medication, with standards for parental consent
3. Prevention of response to emergencies due to food and allergic reactions
4. Building and physical premises safety, including identification of and protection from hazards that can cause bodily injury such as electrical hazards, bodies of water, and vehicular traffic.
5. Emergency preparedness and response planning for emergencies resulting from a natural disaster or a man-caused event.
6. Handling and storage of hazardous materials and the appropriate disposal of bio-contaminants
7. Precautions in transporting children, if applicable
8. Prevention of shaken baby syndrome, abusive head trauma, and child maltreatment
Date: May 9, 9:00am-4:00pm.
Location: Citizens Resource Center.
Presenters: CCHC Staff and Partnership Staff.
Limit 100 people.
To register, go to http://lincolngastonchildren.eventbrite.com/.